Once a sleepy locality, Kangeri is now a satellite township with prospering locality and a multiple of state-of-the-art housing complexes all over the place. With the help of Bangalore development authority, the infrastructure of Kengeri is now quite strong and decently habitable. Still, dozens of infrastructural development works are underway. The NICE Road and Mysore Road have been connecting the place with other parts of the city and the state as well. Several housing complexes are offering ready to move flats in Kangeri and again numerous resale apartments and houses are always available for owning a property at an affordable rate.
New properties in Kengeri
Initially, the affordable rates of the land attracted the developers and small builders to start the housing projects in Kengeri. Later, several luxury apartments and villas have persuaded the potential buyers to invest in the properties here. Now, people from different economic backgrounds have been thronging in search of new ready to occupy flats in Kengeri.
Some attractive new properties in Kengeri area are as follows:
- Below 30 lacs budget apartments: Several projects under 30 lacs are available for the investors looking for the low budget properties. Most of these properties are 1 BHK flats with asingle These are perfect for the working couples and bachelors who want to own a house in Bangalore but can’t afford much right now. However, 2 BHK flats under 30 lacs are also available in several parts in Kengeri.
- Affordable properties: 2 BHK and 3 BHK apartments within 30 – 60 lacs prices are the most demanded properties in Kengeri. These apartments are the perfect ones for the normal families with 3-5 members.
- High-end apartments: These apartments are mostly 3 BHKs with the best architectural works and the best possible amenities that people in higher economic stratum expects in a house and housing complex. The prices of these apartments stay within the range of 80 lacs to 1.5 crores.
- Independent houses and villas: 3-4 BHK villas with all backup facilities are also available here. Gated villas are available where the occupants can enjoy a lavish lifestyle with 24 hours’ electricity and water supply backup.
Resale properties in Kengeri
In this part of Bangalore, resale properties are also equally popular. Two types of buyers look for resale properties:
- Whose budget is really low but want to stay in Kengeri
- People who want to invest in a high-end apartment or villa but are not ready to buy a new property.
Many professionals living in this area sell off their properties for different reasons. These properties are available at attractive rates. However, one needs to be alert enough and check the apartment or house with the help of experts before buying such resale properties.
Both types of properties are available here. Both options are good depending on the financial condition of the investor. But extra caution needs to be taken while buying a resale property, especially if it is more than 5 years’ old. Banks provide house loans for resale properties also. So, it all depends on the decision and financial condition of a property buyer.